mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012

NY and London, my favourite pieces from the FWs

Yesterday London Fashion Week has finished and now it's Milan's timeee:D
I can't wait to see the collection up on the runways!
So for now I want to share with you my favourite pieces from NY e London's Fashion Weeks:)


Ieri è terminata la Fashion Week di Londra e oggi inizia quella di Milanooo:D
Sono curiosa di vedere le collezioni sfilare sulle passerelle!
Per adesso voglio condividere con voi le foto dei pezzi migliori dalle Fashion Week di NY e Londra:)


Acne



Burberry Prorsum
Burberry Prorsum was absolutely one of my favourite. I saw the show on streaming and it was fantastic!My favourite piece were the studded gloves!

Calvin Klein Collection

Diesel Balck Gold




J.Mendel

Marc by Marc Jacobs


Marchesa
Look at these two beautiful dresses from Marchesa!!Look at the cheast's detail on the first one!!
And the feathers of the second one..AMAZING



Michael Kors

Vera Wang
Which was your favourite fashion show??are you curious to see Milan's shows??:D



All these pictures  are from Style.com

4 commenti:

  1. great collection

    thanks for visiting my blog, hope you return soon ;-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. oh acne! im in love!!<3
    great post! thanks for sharing :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)