domenica 11 marzo 2012

Milan and Paris my favourite pieces from FW

Hey guys!
Some time ago I made a post about some of my favourite pieces from NY and London's FW.
This is the "part 2" with the ones I prefer from Milan and Paris.




Ciao ragazzi!
Tempo fa ho scritto un post con i miei pezzi preferiti dalle passerelle di NY e Londra.
Questa e la seconda parte, con i miei preferiti direttamente dalle passerelle di Milano e Parigi.




Gucci

No. 21


YSL



Chanel




Ferrè




Isabel Marant


Just Cavalli



Lanvin

Miu Miu


Valentino


Versace
So what was your favourite fashion show??and what was the worst collection??
/
Qual'è stata la vostra collezione preferita??e quale quella che proprio non vi è piaciuta??


Let me know guys!!
xoxo


PS. Soon a post with some special details from Runways ;)



All pics from Style.com or Style.it

2 commenti:

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)