mercoledì 25 aprile 2012

Coachella: my favourite looks/week2

On sunday second week of Coachella has finished and these are some of my favourite looks
PS. If you've missed week 1's favourite check them here ;)


Domenica si è conclusa la seconda settimana del Coachella e questi sono alcuni dei miei look preferiti
PS Se vi siete persi i miei preferiti della prima settimana potete rivederli qui ;)

Here we have Kristen Stewart with a friend. I actually prefer her friend look more than hers..

Love this simple look from Rosie Huntington Whiteley

The beautiful Chanel Iman(right) with a friend

A very colourful combination by Jessica Szohr

And the amazing Karlie Kloss..!!!!



So these are my favourite looks, what about yours??have we got similar taste or not??
Which one do you like the most??:)
/
Questi erano i miei look preferiti, e i vostri??abbiamo gusti simili o no??
Quale vi piace di più??:)



Love


 (pics from JustJared.com and Style.com)


3 commenti:

  1. omg chanel iman has the best look!!!! SIMPLY LOVE IT! :)
    thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! :) really happy to read them!
    check out my latest blog post if you have the time!
    xxx love,

    http://la-pulcinella.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Il secondo look è il più bello!!! Wow! E che fisico!!!

    GLORIA
    { Scacco alle Regine }

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)