venerdì 15 giugno 2012

Crush of the day: Burberry coat

While I'm waiting to go in Croatia for a day trip with friends here's my latest FALL/WINTER crush..do you think it's too early to think at wool coat?:D

Mentre aspetto di partire per una gita in giornata in Croazia vi mostro la mia ultima cotta AUTUNNO/INVERNO..credete sia troppo presto per parlare di cappotti di lana?:D





I know I'm not bloggin too much these days, but I'm always on FACEBOOK, so follow me there!!There's a lot more up there ;)
So che non so postanto moltissimo in questi giorni, ma mi trovate sempre su FACEBOOK, seguitemi li!!!Ci sono tantissime altre cose da scoprire ;)



Love

1 commento:

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)