sabato 12 gennaio 2013

Baroque sunglasses!

Hi everybody:)
So how have you spent these firsts weeks of 2013??I started a scholastic internship that has some particular working hours that, considering my other engagements, leave me with no time for the blog :(
But luckily I'm off for the weekend and I can dedicate myself in so many things ;)
Yesterday night, when I came back home I started surfing on the internet from one online shop to another 'till I found these amazing sunglasses that remind me the ones from Dolce&Gabbana, don't you think?! :)


Ciao a tutti:)
Allora come avete passato queste prime settimane del 2013??Io ho iniziato uno stage scolastico con degli orari un po' particolari che in aggiunta ad altri impegni mi lascia senza un momento libero da dedicare al blog :( Ma fortunatamente il weekend è libero e posso dedicarmi a molte più cose ;)
Ieri sera, tornata a casa, ho aperto il pc saltando da un shop online all'altro e mi sono imbattuta in questi splendidi occhiali che mi ricordano tantissimo quelli di Dolce & Gabbana, no?! ;)


Do you like them??:)
Vi piacciono??:)


Love

2 commenti:

Thanks for your lovely comment:)

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, Fashiolista and more..Click on my FOLLOW ME page for more ;)